Saturday, October 10, 2009

And #1 on my Lesbians-I-Wanna-Fuck List is...

...KRISTANNA LOKEN.



Holy Fuck.
That's as far as I ever get into that sentence, at which point I'm always forced to go off and masterbate profusely. This Norwegian model/actress can have me any time she chooses. (if only I could die so lucky).

We all saw her kick ass in Terminator 3, a few might have seen Mortal Combat: Conquest (only worth seeing BECAUSE of her), and if you can remember that far back she also made regular appearances in Boy Meets World, Unhappily Ever After, and Philly.

She's actually a de facto bisexual, as interviewed by Curve magazine: "I have dated and have had sex with men and women, and have to say that the relationships I have had with certain women have been much more
fulfilling, sexually and emotionally, than of those with certain
men... I connect with an aura, with energy. And if the person with whom I connect happens to be a female, that's just the way it is. That's what makes my wheels turn."


Spoken like a true bi babe. Hey I'm bi too, we should totally, like, hook up!
Call me...
please.
I beg of you.





No comments:

Post a Comment